Tuesday 12 April 2011

July is the month for millions

Guess what just dropped into my inbox?

A message about wealth coming in July!

Just in case you don't remember , my deadline for £1million in my personal bank account is 2 July and this is the message I received today :


THIS IS THE ONLY TIME WE WILL SEE AND LIVE THIS EVENT!

Calendar for July 2011

Money bags
During July 2011, there are 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays. - This only happens once every 823 years!

Based on Chinese Feng Shui this phenomenon is called "Money Bags," so, according to custom you should forward this to your friends and money will arrive within 4 days!

It also says "he who who does not forward will be without money."

Now normally I never forward messages like this because I dont believe in conditional giving ie you must give or else!

But in this case, it was such a wonderful coincidence that I couldnt help sharing it with as many people as possible via this blog.

How much money are you going to create in July??

No comments:

Post a Comment